Dalymount Drawings

Drawings from This is Our Place map and publication

Shed End
Tramway End
Ever evolving graffiti under the Connaught St Stand
TV Gantry
Ellison ‘rush preventative’ turnstile, patent awarded to Ellison and Unsworth 1893
One of the four floodlights, erected in 1962
The floodlights were designed and erected by Miller and Stables, Edinburgh, fabricated by Dublin firm Smith and Pearson
Leitch patented ‘crush barriers’, installed in the 1030s
The terraces are disused since the early 2000s
Kit Room and Jimmy’s Office, two important club functions take place in this anonymous building – the sorting and storing of valuable kit and the running of the club lotto draw.
Sign over entrance on Dalymount Lane was fabricated in the 1920s

Old PA system
Food and sociability are an important part of match night
Dalymount hosted many well remembered gigs in the 70s and 80s – two are commemorated in this mural
Graffitti that represents the values promoted by the club